What Are the Certifications That a Salesforce Admin Can Obtain?
To be certified, a Salesforce administrator does not need deep technical knowledge. They must, however, have the appropriate experience with using the platform. They must go through a long and intense journey to achieve that much-desired certification that demonstrates the result of their knowledge, practice, and preparation in the Salesforce implementation.
It takes a lot of perseverance and dedication on the part of these specialists to keep their knowledge and skills up to date. There are 5 certifications related to the Salesforce admin role.
- Administrator: designed for those who have experience with Salesforce and are continuously looking for ways to assist their companies to get the most out of the platform’s features and capabilities.
- Advanced Administrator: conceived for professionals who are experienced in designing advanced platform setup, configuration solutions, and can devise a solution to solve a wide variety of business problems.
- CPQ Specialist: designed for people who have experience implementing Salesforce CPQ. This certification is a great way to demonstrate skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing quoting flows with Salesforce CPQ.
- Marketing Cloud Administrator: designed for administrators who can configure Marketing Cloud products utilizing industry and product best practices. Candidates should be familiar with data management, account setup, and user requests.
- Platform App Builder: designed for those who can demonstrate skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.