How to view & Edit converted leads in Salesforce
Let Users View and Edit Converted Leads
Assign the “View and Edit Converted Leads” permission to let marketing and sales operations users view converted leads. Users can also edit converted leads.
Salesforce periodically indexes your unconverted leads to make them searchable. After converting, a lead isn’t indexed again. If a lead converts before it’s indexed, or a user updates a lead after it converts, it isn’t searchable.
- From Setup, enter Permission Sets. Click Permission Sets.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the permission set. Click Save.
- Click App Permissions.
- Click Edit.
- Under Sales, select the View and Edit Converted Leads permission.
- Save the permission set.
- From Setup, enter Users. Click Users.
- Click the user you want to assign the new permission set to.
- Scroll to the Permission Sets related list and then click Edit Assignments.
- Assign the permission set to the user and click Save.
The locations where converted leads appear depends on the interface you are using.