Binance Will Delist EZ, QSP, BRD, NXS, NAV, MDA and SPARTA on 2022–08–11
At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2022–08–11 09:00 (UTC):
- EasyFi (EZ)
- Quantstamp (QSP)
- Bread (BRD)
- Nexus (NXS)
- Navcoin (NAV)
- Moeda Loyalty Points (MDA)
- Spartan Protocol (SPARTA)
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: EZ/BTC, EZ/ETH, QSP/BTC, BRD/BTC, BRD/ETH, NXS/BTC, NAV/BTC, MDA/BTC and SPARTA/BNB.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Deposits of these tokens after 2022–08–12 00:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2022–11–12 at 00:00 (UTC).
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thanks for your support!